Suggested consumption before consuming this mixtape: Neuromancer by William Gibson, Futureshock and The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler, Omni Magazine, Escape from New York, Blade Runner. Break out the parachute pants, fingerless gloves and mirrorshade Ray-Ban aviators, it’s time for a trip back in time to the future the 80s promised but never delivered. A heady mix of Detroit Techno, Italo Disco and some more modern stuff.
- Dopplereffekt – Hyperellyptic Surfaces
- Clock DVA – The Hacker
- Crystal Castles – Knights
- M|A|R|R|S – Pump up the Volume
- Shit Robot – Chasm
- The Juan McClean – Give Me Every Little Thing
- Delia Gonzalez – Rise
- Model 500 – Vessels in Distress
- Crystal Castles – 1991
- Cyber People – Void Vision (Radio Version)
- K.S. Experience – Electronic Dance
- 808 State – Bond
- Model 500 – No UFOs
- Giorgio Moroder – Chase
- Cybotron – Alleys of Your Mind
- Dopplereffekt – Sterilzation
- Ladytron – Evil
- Cybotron – Clear
Download. 101 megabytes, 75 minutes. Might take a while on your Commodore 64. Midi version not coming anytime soon.
Ocoee, Fla. – Tiger Woods’ troubles ran deeper today as a sex tape emerged from what is believed to be one of his supposed 18 mistresses. No response yet from Tiger or his wife, but this new development is sure to prove troublesome for any hopes he may have had for a quick reconciliation with the public. Clips from the tape can be seen here.
What better way to celebrate the birth of the King of the Jews than listening to a mixtape of Hebrews performing Christmas classics? Perfect for listening to while you prepare your seasonal decorations of coopted pagan symbols. Remember, don’t forget the true reason for the season: the birth of Santa.
- Phil Spector – Silent Night/A Christmas Message
- Mel Torme – The Christmas Song (Michael Kessler Open Fire Mix)
- Beastie Boys – Country Mike’s Country Christmas
- Kenny G – We Three Kings/Carol of the Bells
- Amy Winehouse – I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus
- Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- Neil Diamond – Happy Christmas (War is Over)
- Simon & Garfunkle – Silent Night
Download. 27 megabytes, 19 and a half minutes.
(War is Over, if you want it)
Geeksaresexy could have made you $20 richer if you had the skills to blow like this guy. More professional blows HERE.
A very merry and gay Christmas mix, enjoy!
- Erasure – She Won’t be Home for Xmas
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Johnny “Gay Pimp” McGovern – Dirty Gay Xmas
- Madonna – Santa Baby
- Pet Shop Boys – It Doesn’t Snow Often at Christmas
- Cher – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
- Pansy Division – Homo Christmas
Download. 27 minutes, 37mb.